Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Excellent appearance products for the G6!

10K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  MrSmith05 
#1 ·
Try Zaino products, they are only offered through mail order but from first hand use, I can say they are VASTLY superior to all others! www.zainobros.com

#10 ·
^Belle Tire sells clay bar packages. It's more than like a Murrey's or something, but they have it at least :)

#11 ·
jayhawk said:
Try Zaino products, they are only offered through mail order but from first hand use, I can say they are VASTLY superior to all others! www.zainobros.com
LOL very cocky and very stupid. Unless youve used every wax on the market you have no room to add that last part in there.

Zaino is good but not vastly superior to all others. Not by far, vastly overpriced maybe.

#12 ·
Billabongi said:
LOL very cocky and very stupid. Unless youve used every wax on the market you have no room to add that last part in there.

Zaino is good but not vastly superior to all others. Not by far, vastly overpriced maybe.
Very true, Zaino sucked when I used it on my previous car. I had to buff the crap out of it to remove it, took forever. It's only meguires NXT for me!!!

#13 ·
This particular thread has intrigued me & I will do some research based on y'alls recommendations. I'm liking what I hear about the Liquid Glass product (since I have a black car & all). Meguire's has always been my cup of tea... :D

#19 ·
Zaino, by far, beats any product out there! Whether it's ease of use or the best shine you've ever seen. There is no equal. The more coats you apply....the deeper the the shine gets. And no I don't work for them, but I know what works. I would put it up against any polish/wax on the market. Don't believe me?....Do a search online for reviews or tests of Zaino.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.