Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Excellent appearance products for the G6!

10K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  MrSmith05 
#1 ·
Try Zaino products, they are only offered through mail order but from first hand use, I can say they are VASTLY superior to all others! www.zainobros.com

#27 ·
Johns77 said:
Cool, thanks! I went with the meguiars NXT so we'll see how that works, i also got microfiber towells to buff it out and the absorber so im all set!
Awesome, just remember to apply it really thin and you'll be surprised how easy it is to use especially on removal. I'm sure you'll love the stuff, I shoulda just wrote this in one of the other threads lol but oh well.

#30 ·
Bringing back an old thread i know.

What you use as a wax/sealant is all subjective. Looks, durability, ease of application and removal are not the same for everyone even though your using the same product. I can get more in depth on why this is but im not going to unless someone wants an explanation.

There is no *best*. Use what works for *you*, but dont think that what *you* use and like are the best and cant be beat or matched by anything else. Being brand loyal limits your experiances with whats out there that you just *might* like better.

#31 ·
coupe said:
Bringing back an old thread i know.

What you use as a wax/sealant is all subjective. Looks, durability, ease of application and removal are not the same for everyone even though your using the same product. I can get more in depth on why this is but im not going to unless someone wants an explanation.

There is no *best*. Use what works for *you*, but dont think that what *you* use and like are the best and cant be beat or matched by anything else. Being brand loyal limits your experiances with whats out there that you just *might* like better.
Spoken like a true autopian.

I haven't tried Zaino yet but I am sure it is a good product. I am using Klasse right now for winter, but when it gets warm again I think I will be picking up some Meznerna or Blackfire products, then topped with P21S.

#33 ·
^ It sounds like you guys read all the PPG articles and selected the most expensive car waxes out of them. Or are simply regurgitating what their articles said.

I personally have tried quite a few different products. My OPINION is that Zaino is overpriced for what it is..... again, it's just my opinion.

I will say though that products out there are VERY similar. Often times it comes down to the effort of the detailier themselves NOT the product being applied.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.