Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the exhaust shop today and once I got there I decided I didnt want to use this Magnaflow Camaro style muffler. Its only been out of the box a couple times. First time was to check to make sure there was no damage after shipping and the second was to take the picture to post online. I paid $100.00 for it...

I'm asking $80.00 plus shipping.
It is 2.5 inlet/2.5 dual outlet.
total length is 25X9X6 from top to bottom

Next I have the Magnapack high flow through muffler (similar to a glasspack). This WAS put on the car today and sounded amazing outside of the car! However once you drove the car there was a ton of cabin noise after I got above 45 mph because I didnt have a muffler on. If I would have ran the muffler with this it would have been a perfect combo! I paid 60 bucks for this new and sense I did run it for a little bit today

I'll take $40.00 plus shipping

It is 2.5 inlet/2.5 outlet
14" body/20" from top to bottom

PM me if interested or need more pictures

·
Legend
782 Posts
I would like the magnapack but maybe ill hit you up when I have the money and see if you still have it.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
59 Posts
damn....i searched youtube and couldn't find a clip of the muffler. What kind is it? If i heard it and liked it, id buy it

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like the magnapack but maybe ill hit you up when I have the money and see if you still have it.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App
okay just let me know man

damn....i searched youtube and couldn't find a clip of the muffler. What kind is it? If i heard it and liked it, id buy it
it is magnaflow camaro style muffler. part # 12265

* and would these fit on an 07 GT Sedan DUAL exhaust?
I cant guarantee they fit. i can tell you this muffler is short then the stock muffler which is huge... sense its a custom exhaust the fitment isnt going to tell you it fits, and will need special fabbing.

if your car is a single in dual out, it will still work you just have to cut out the old muffler you have, and if you car is just single in single out, it will still work just cut the muffler out... but i cant guarantee fitment or what your local shops are willing to do

·
Registered
59 Posts
yeah, i already have dual exhaust. could i just go up to a shop and see what they say before i buy it, do you think they will give an accurate description of what they will do and what it will cost?

·
Registered
59 Posts
btw, why just buy it then sell it?
you said: "This WAS put on the car today and sounded amazing outside of the car! However once you drove the car there was a ton of cabin noise after I got above 45 mph because I didnt have a muffler on. If I would have ran the muffler with this it would have been a perfect combo!"

Why did you take it off, what do you mean by cabin noise like what did it sound like inside, and if it would've been perfect why didn't you put that muffler on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts