Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fineridez
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend wants a dual exhaust and I was wondering where the best place to start looking would be. His G6 has that "appearance package" but other then that it's nothing special. He has a single out exhaust now, but would rather have the dual.

From what I can tell a GXP is dual? would it be a direct bolt on or would it be better just to go custom?

Thanks andrew

·
Fineridez
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
If he is looking for more of a dual exhaust he will have to find an exhaust shop and order in some mufflers or a muffler like Jetmech's. The GT-R I thinkn is overpriced, since I was able to order 2 magnaflow polished mufflers and magnaflow polished tips and had duals bent and y'd off from the flange behind the cats (only about a foot of single rest duals) Jetmech has duals all the way through, excpet where is X-pipe style Magnaflow Muffler. But its all up to what you want. Here are some clips of what to expect: (mine, jetmechs, and a GT-R system)

Look in the Photo Gallery on here to for more pics of mine and Jetmech's systems.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice Post. Your exhaust sounds really good. I like jetmechs to.
I like the exhaust to be heard but not to loud. I wound up going with a Magnaflow catback.
Its a single. I tried getting some video of it but my camera doesnt pick up the sound at all.
There is no popping at all just rumble:D
its to low for the my camera to pick up.(crappy video camera)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm planning on getting an exhaust sometime in the future, and I'm not looking for loud, just a nice tone to show what the car really has, I'm looking at a magnaflow any ideas on which one?

·
Registered
80 Posts
well thank you I will make sure to do my research a little bit more before

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.