Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
Jason here in hand a 2005 G6 3.5L I am looking to research exhaust systems for it. Has anyone upgraded and what did you put on?? Im looking to put from the cat back to the tips replaced...
Looking to breathe better and maybe squire a little more to.
Thanks for your advice

Jason

·
4,062 Posts
you probably want look around at "members rides section" and see what you like. At this point your best bet is to go custom. GM did a dual cat back for us and so did someone else, But I dont remeber who it was. I think Magnaflow still does a single. If you go dual your going to need a dual rear valance.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Water- thank you for responding! You got a point about going dual didn’t think about the bottom valance. Now that I have a new issue that came up I’m gonna have to put this exhaust on hold.. maybe you can help with this one!
Mystery effect on this 2005 G6 3.5 , case of the missing coolant! I check the resivor , fill till it’s proper, run it home two days later empty and I don’t see leak/ wetness anywhere I’m guessing the coolant crossover bar gasket set is needed perhaps? My exhaust has ‘the snell’ In it - is this a head gasket too?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts