Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts

I hit your link and got:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
lol

there are two aftermarket bolt ons.
Magnaflow makes a single exhaust and Classic Performance makes a GT-R
exhaust that has dual outs.

If you opt to cobble a system together then be sure and replace the resonator with a nice flow through or your system will have some rasp to it.

Dont go bigger than a 4" either or you will have clearance issues.

You can run true duals as well but dont lose all your backpressure or your engine wont run right.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I hit your link and got:

lol

there are two aftermarket bolt ons.
Magnaflow makes a single exhaust and Classic Performance makes a GT-R
exhaust that has dual outs.

If you opt to cobble a system together then be sure and replace the resonator with a nice flow through or your system will have some rasp to it.

Dont go bigger than a 4" either or you will have clearance issues.

You can run true duals as well but dont lose all your backpressure or your engine wont run right.
Darn "copy and paste", thy this one

http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2306&highlight=exhaust

·
Registered
12 Posts
Check out the Cherry Bomb exhaust series! They provide a very good muscle car rumble! I am going to install their vortex exhaust on my G6 soon. They use a 3 in. anything larger as mentioned above will cause clearance issues. I already scrape with stock exhaust! :O

·
newcomer
46 Posts
i always hear that cherry bomb has a bad quality (more like walmart special).. I'd go with magnaflow..I used it before, but if you can find a really good fabricator, dynomax turbo sounds so much better than the magnaflow.. with only around 15$ more.. (because of the size tho, there would be a lot of bending and welding needed..) for piping, i wouldn't even go for more than 3" since our is more like 2.25".. unless you change the headers you wouldn't get enough back pressure..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.