Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive an 08 g6 gxp coupe and i have been trying to find the best sound for it without it sounding like a little 4 banger ricer

Im thinkin about going with some magniflows with echo tips? suggestions welcome
and my car is still under warranty, do i have to do the exhaust through the dealership to not void the warranty or is it okay to just get them on?

Btw how much have you all paid for your exhausts just looking for a rough number i will need to be spending

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I had a custom system bent with the mufflers and tips I ordered from Planet Magnaflow total cost parts, fabing, and install was just under $600. My system has only about a foot where it is single: the cats y together to a flange, and my system y's out from; works similar to an x-pipe. You can check out pics of my system in the photo gallery and listen to it and a lot of other custom G6 systems as well as the GT-R on youtube.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All i ask is Just give me one week without some sort of money emergency :(
man i hear you on that one, thats the only reason i haven't already gotten exhaust.

first two weeks of having my car i got a 500$ reckless driving ticket.
next week i get an illegal u turn ticket
next week i get a seat belt ticket

wtf

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just recently bought a 08 G6 GXP Street Addition and i am wanting to add some mods such as exhaust, headers, cold air. simple things such as thows just listed. Anyone with suggestions on where to go and what to get?

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
GT-R exhaust for our G6 sounds awesome, just do a google search for Classic Peformance Gt-R. For are intake Crabs are intake it made specifically for our car, do a google search on that one too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts