Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got my G6 GT Coupe 3.5 V6, and I've been searching around for mean sounding exhausts, the best fitting intakes, recommendations for a body kit, and god please help me decide on a spoiler aside from a simple lip or hammerhead.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just recently got my G6 GT Coupe 3.5 V6, and I've been searching around for mean sounding exhausts, the best fitting intakes, recommendations for a body kit, and god please help me decide on a spoiler aside from a simple lip or hammerhead.
If you end up fingind anything that is flashy and interesting looking, please share, I'm interested as well. Also, what year is your car?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please let me know if you find anything. I happen to be a fan of widebody kits if they are clean and done well and arent over the top but I havent seen any wide bodies for the g6 gt. For a spoiler, I would say anything other than the gxp spoiler. Go to carid.com, they have quite a few spoilers to choose from.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just dont like it
So, I took a look at it since I had never really done so before.., and yeah.., oof.., it's a little bit cool how it reaches up the trunk, but other than that it looks pretty weird to me.

As for Widebody Kits, I haven't seen any for the G6. The only one's I have found are these here.

Extreme Dimensions Duraflex GT Competition 5 Piece (Front Bumper, Rear Bumper[Rear Lip is also an option but looks meh to me], both Side Skirts, Hood. Looks good, seems like a decent pricepoint and known manufacturer. Includes hood if you like it.)

Extreme Dimensions Duraflex GT Competition Body Kit- 4 Piece (Front Bumper, Rear Bumper[Rear Lip is also an option but looks meh to me], both Side Skirts. Exact same as above except no hood.)

Duraflex® - GT Competition Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) more details on - https://www.carid.com/2006-pontiac-g6-body-kits/duraflex-full-body-kits-331092165.html (Same options as above, but can't get bundle pricing, so only worth it if you want individual parts.)

AITRacing Concept Series Front/Rear Bumper Cover and/or Side Skirts For Pontiac G6 2005-2010 Coupe / Sedan (Different company than above, more expensive, but looks the exact same. I have heard good and bad about these, more bad than good, and they're more expensive as well. No hood option.)

Razzi 4 piece kit (A bit more reserved and less in your face than the GT Competition kits. Has both Bumpers and Side Skirts. No Hood.)

Semi-Wing DAR Fiberglass Spoiler. (Looks pretty cool, hugs the contour of the car.)

Flat, Wide, Thick Spoiler. One of the nicer ones in my opinion. Looks like the stock G6 "spoiler" evolved into an eye-catcher.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts