Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Pontiac have any specific tire company they used for factory tires or did they just use what was available at the time of manufacture. I was wondering what came on my 2006 G6 Sedan 4 cyl and any recomendations for next set of tires. I live in New Hampshire and currently have Uniroyal Tiger Paws on the car when I bought it used and might need a new ones next year. Thanks alot guy's and gals....Steve:)

· Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Mine came with Hankook Optimo tires. My buddy has the uniroyal tiger paws and he seems to have no complaints about em.

· Registered
39 Posts
I have no idea what mine came with but I am running on a set of Coopers, and they are great, they look really good on the car, have a nice tread, and are going strong with 35k miles on them, still deep tread, I have been in the snow a lot with them, and they are quiet. I will put more Coopers on it if I keep the care that long, I think they have a 75k rating, and my care has 75k on it.

'07 G6 2.4L

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.