Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive been wanting the AIT hood...and while i was leaning toward the FG hood because i wanted to have it match the car...i searched and oddly enough theres one being sold locally.

used for 3 months apparently.

hes asking 850....i can order it new for 800 so clearly he is asking well over what i would plan on paying.....i can also order the fg for 515 to a shop but then paint and install would be what, about 200?

what would be a fair offer...im unsure why they are selling it or any other detals, other than he claims he spent over 1100 on it.

·
2009 Carbon Black 6
93 Posts
So ive been wanting the AIT hood...and while i was leaning toward the FG hood because i wanted to have it match the car...i searched and oddly enough theres one being sold locally.

used for 3 months apparently.

hes asking 850....i can order it new for 800 so clearly he is asking well over what i would plan on paying.....i can also order the fg for 515 to a shop but then paint and install would be what, about 200?

what would be a fair offer...im unsure why they are selling it or any other detals, other than he claims he spent over 1100 on it.
LOL Well, I would tell him he's full of shit and state your facts that you can get a brand new one for $800. If it's used, I would offer him $600.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.