Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, been checking out this forum for a while and decided it was time to sign up! Love this little g6, It's a 2006 gt coupe with about 85,000 mi. I've owned nearly 100 vehicles in my short lifetime and this one is in my top 10 most favorite:D!

Attachments

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your G6, and welcome to the forum! Almost 100 vehicles, WOW! How bout listing your top ten favorite, if you don't mind?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I will do my best to put together an rough list so here goes!

1. 1966 Ford Fairlane GTA. This was a drag car, so I don't know if it really counts but it had a 460 that made 1047 hp at the flywheel on spray, powerglide trans with a brake ford 9" rear 33spline axles 8.90's. Very fun and fast.

2. 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS. 350 5sp. World product heads, lunati cam, headers dual exhaust, Edelbrock performer rpm intake, 750 double pump holley carb, 125 nos. This car made around 550hp on spray

3.1979 Chevrolet Camaro RS. This car was completely stock. I bought it in 1997 with 45,000 miles on it, slow but a really cool car.

4.1996 BMW 325IS. 5spd car. Immaculate shape and just a really nice ride

5. 1996 Mustang gt convertible. Stock, but the only convertible that I have owned and it was a really cool car.

6 2006 Pontiac G6 (my current ride) really no mods, 2 alpine s series 10's and a 1500 watt jbl amp

7 2004 Olds Alero. Just a nice ride and super clean

8. 1996 Pontiac Grand prix gt coupe. the leather seats in this car were more comfortable than most beds!

9. 1992 Lumina Z34. kind of a rare car, especially here in Texas, wish I had kept it.

10. 1991 caviler Z24. The square body with the v6. 5sp. power nothing. This was just a really clean car and was extremely fun to drive

This is the best I can come up with on the fly!

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, I have been a car enthusiast my whole life, bought my first car at 13 (1976 camaro) and just haven't been able to stop since!

Lampoon: I'm in San Antonio too! The Alamo Baby!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will, I don't have to travel 281 much anymore, but I'll keep an an eye out for ya and your "kinda blue" G6!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, I live on the NE side of town and work off from blanco rd so I travel down wurzbach pkwy back and forth to work. If I'm just out for a highway cruise then I would usually take 35. What part of 281, do you usually cruse on?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow! Spring Branch huh? that's kind of a ways up there, but at least your on the north side of things! You like that traffic just north of 1604 around 5pm?

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
NO! ha haaa....

Im usually through there way earlier than that though.

actually the super street deal has worked pretty good....so far.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, I have to agree with you there, doesn't seem to get as congested as it did....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts