Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Vauxhall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pontiac... Would be Holden if we had Holden in America, no the GTO isn't Holden, it may be a Monaro in form, but it will never be a Monaro... Plus what about the Commodore? But since I live in the states, got to go with Pontiac, they just seem to be more "classy" than Chevrolet... Grand Prix>Impala... Trans Am>Camaro, G5>Cobalt, torrent>equinox... though the Saturn sky is MUCH sexier than the Solstice... only car Pontiac DOESN'T have a counterpunch for is the Corvette, but they had the GTO and Chevy had no "affordable" sports car, so all is fair... Can't wait for the '09 camaro though, unless the GTO looks as good as most believe it will, then it will be GTO>camaro...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pontiac- Love the brand identity and they have always had the same key visuals since the 60s, and even before then they had it with their stainless hood strips, native american hood ordimantation, ect. Besides, my name isn't TA^Guy just because I love tits & azz.

Chevrolet- My second runner up. How can you dislike a company that builds the Camaro and Corvette. Not to mention GM series trucks are the Hotness and dominate the mini truckin world.

Cadillac Hello! New Caddies are pure SEX!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cadillac- It's probably the only GM brand that I'd ever buy (new) again. (There's still plenty oldschool GM's I love though)
And as John sez; New Caddies are pure SEX!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know everyone loves the Pontiacs, but look at the Holdens in Australia. They are like 2 or 3 years ahead of the US models.

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
Olds, They have been around a long time and you really never heard anything bad about them or good for that matter. They were a nice riding car, more of a family car really, but were capable of running with the rest of the flock. My old car was a Intrigue with 250,000 miles and only minor parts replaced. Would still be driving it today, but I had a good buyer. So now I guess it dwindles down to this; my last car was the last of its kind, and now my 6 is the last of its kind. Guess I shoulda bought 2...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts