Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw on the news where the FBI raided some farm and what not and noticed in the video the FBI agents all drove in Pontiac G6's 'weird I know right' so I was wondering if anything was different about their cars or if anyone knew anything on the topic..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw on the news where the FBI raided some farm and what not and noticed in the video the FBI agents all drove in Pontiac G6's 'weird I know right' so I was wondering if anything was different about their cars or if anyone knew anything on the topic..
here is the video of the FBI raid and the group of FBI G6's
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-fiKHp7yTQ&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=nl_NL&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-fiKHp7yTQ&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=nl_NL&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well thats kinda awesome if I do say so haha. Looks like they were 2009 (not 2009.5) V6's and also looked bone stock to me but thats all I could tell. Will look into it more tho

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
These agents are not typically doing any high speed pursuits, so they are probably just stock, and were a REALLY GOOD DEAL for the FBI because GM was overtaken by the U.S. gov't and GM was getting rid of Pontiac. Just my guess. GM is paying the gov't back though!! GO GM GO!!!! STA STA STA STAYING ALIVE!!!!

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
the cars we buy used at the dealer.. Ya, same cars.. Those are lease vehicles and when the mileage warranty is up, they sell them to dealers and then slap a extra 12 month 12,000 warranty on it.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,353 Posts
the cars we buy used at the dealer.. Ya, same cars.. Those are lease vehicles and when the mileage warranty is up, they sell them to dealers and then slap a extra 12 month 12,000 warranty on it.
+1

The armed forces recruiter's office drives them too....but I doubt they have
extra armor or special weapons installed. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Standard government issue. Just saw 1 leaving a military base. Also Used by the TSA. Same color, style, and bare boned. After I saw 1 at the movies, I had that Goodfellas feeling. Thought I was being followed. Same exact cars, 3 different plates.

·
Registered
80 Posts
+1

The armed forces recruiter's office drives them too....but I doubt they have
extra armor or special weapons installed. :D
It wouldn't be hard to strap on a turret gun if they had a panoramic though haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts