Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
hey gee you go to photobucket and upload all your car photos then you come in here and click reply and then click the add image button above the text box that you type in and add the direct link to that picture

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll try again. I really suck at this part. I'm on a PC all day and I can't seem to post a freaking photo on this forum.:confused:

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
To Gee!!!

your welcome!!! me and gee have the most bada$$ cars on here lol (i just thought bout that lol. now everyone is going to be like no mine is better lol) its ok we know whos is better lol jk

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Mazda's suspension is a little bit stiffer in cornering, the overall ride in the Mazda is smoother and quieter, and I prefer the tap shift in the Mazda (you tap down to shift up).

The G6 is quicker, the instrument cluster is more informative, the G6 gets better fuel mileage, the stock sound in the G6 “was” better (the G6’s sound system has been upgraded).

There aren’t a lot of better or worse differences; both cars are nice looking, sporty and functional for a family of three. Since I’m a family man I hold back from doing any really wild modifications. I do slip in a tire or rim mod when I can so I don’t appear to be an old stick in the mud.

If I had to choose right now to get a new G6 or Mazda6 I think I would chose the Mazda again, but my wife would, know doubt, choose the G6 GTP.
Like I said, they are both “Nice cars”.:cool:

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
when i get my rims i will have the best ride im going for the all black and chrome rims theme with the yellow fogs right now the fogs are luminics but soon they will also be HIDS 3000k and then it will have a little bit of a CrazyJ/lexus/G6 look to it lol :) that means all HIDS up front. other than that cold air and a chip and exhaust will also be done soon. Then it will be complete im leaving everything else stock for the simple fact that im getting the G8 GXP when it comes out next year :) 6.2L omg its going to be all black also with tinted windows and HIDS but other than that im leaving everything else stock on it. i just know that it hauls some serious @$$ lol

· Registered
292 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.