Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....I recently filled my tranny mount with this window weld stuff, and its actually does its job very well. The reason I had to fill the mount is because I sold my other MM from Racingline to a fellow 6er cause I didnt think it needed it. But during shifting, I saw a significant amount of movement when on the dyno, and also when really steping on it. So to stop the movement I did this mod.

I used this how to....(i know its for an eclipse)
http://www.raktron.com/misc/mt.htm

And this is a short vid...

Im very pleased with it....hardly any movement at all. Shifts are noticably firmer, and I feel that I have more power to the ground. Sorry I didnt take any pics of mine, but I can if ya really want..;)

*I must stress that this is a do at your own risk, cause I was told that in a couple years, this stuff tends to crack and break off.*

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A slight increase, but nothing near a Race MM insert...:D If the vibrations were terrible, i wouldnt be posting this here or I wouldve scrapped the project. I like comfort like any other person out there...;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.