Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Troy
229 Posts
Awesome. I'm gonna have to get new tires soon. I'm probably gonna go with a 225/30 18 or 225/20 18

·
Legend
782 Posts
Nice! They look really good! Now you just need some tire shine, lower it, and tint those tails lol

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it's already lowered on Eibachs. I can't have it much lower or I'd be in some trouble with the roads around here.....and taillights are next on the list, I just don't know if I would rather go with tinted overlays or actual new lights. I really like the black altezza taillights, they're just a bit overpriced. Any of you have any experience with the overlays?

·
Legend
782 Posts
Is say just black them out. You could just get vinyl tint so that way you can take it off if you want. You can get it off eBay for cheap. My buddy did the rvinyl black out vinyl off eBay and it looks really good and no reduction in taillight visibility like when you spray tint them. And I agree paint them calipers lol

·
Registered
536 Posts
I spray tinted mine as long as you don't go more than 3 coats looks good. Tried vinyl and didn't like it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Legend
782 Posts
I sprayed mine too. It deff works don't get me wrong but the black out rvinyl, Which is actually like window tint almost not actual vinyl. I think its a better route bc you don't have to worry about dark and light spots. And you can remove it and reapply it. Plus its a lot easier to see your tails at night over the spray. But both ways works fine in the end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts