Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 2007 g6 gt 3.5 black coupe. im tryin to get an exhaust put on preferably anyting. i heard magnaflow are good but the places around here wont do it saying id get a check engine light and my oxygen sensor will fail i live in pittsburgh can anyone redirect me to someone who has a clue and not an average idiot.. thanks :beer:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i want a magnaflow performance exhaust kit. model number 16760 i believe. what the heck is the big deal and how can i get it added because im doing a cold air intake next then a vector dyno tune i need the exhaust out of the way.. please helpp

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mean that custom GT-R exhaust? cause im geting one for christmas and im looking into it idk how much does that dual cost and can u direct me towards a site that i can look at to use for an example to show somebody?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
honestly i just want it to sound nice with a little torque and hp increase cause im putting on a KN air intake with a VECTOR dyno later idm to me but id love to hear what you have to say and thanks for your time

·
4,064 Posts
to do any dual exhaust your going to need a dual valance GM part# 22712778 they run from 70 to about 110 dollars depending where you get them from.

from there you can go with a custom dual, but ive heard complaints about loosing torue and HP. click here for info on GT-R. from what I hear he's starting a new batch of exausts soon , so now the time to get in...what he does is modify the muffler for back pressure so we dont llose that low end torque. If your interested I can point you in the right direction, and he may still be doing the hundred dollar discount.

I've also got the K&N and my only complait in the heat sheild is a POS. look into CRABS, you can upgrade your heatsheild if your not happy with it.

Vector tune...check this out...updated version of Vector from the same person that wrote the Vector tune.

hope this helps you out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts