Pontiac G6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
They were put on that day. So far they're amazing.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Before...

After...

The before picture everything is the stock red even if it doesn't look like it. In the after picture everything white is all that was changed. I've never soldered in my life before so I had help with that. Though I have an extra cluster internal now so I might try to do it myself.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Bunch of new pictures

Discussion starter · #32 ·
A lot less chrome and a lot more black front end soon.. sometime next week.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Yes my car is pretty dirty but just wanted to post these.

Did you paint the chrome or buy black grilles? I just got the blacks for mine recently.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Bought black grilles. I thought about painting my chrome ones but that could get messy. Plus the deal for the blacks on ebay was too good.

You must have got the same deal I did lol. Was like $110 for uppers and lowers. Weird part is that guys eBay account is now gone.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
this makes me want to paint my trim. but how did u get the chrome trim around ur pontiac arrow black?
It's a custom concept dart and I had them paint the inside white and the edges black. It's pricey but I love them. Look up third shift studios.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
i like very much
Thanks. Next mod is probably painted calipers. It's cheap and pretty easy and I just need to save some money for a month or so... then maybe springs.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.