Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Fire's 06 G6

9K views 43 replies 9 participants last post by  AquaAcorn 
#1 · (Edited)
everything I've done to it:
GT-R exhaust with a GTP valance, CRAB O3 with FPU, 35% tint sides and rear, 35W 5000K HID lows and fogs, upper and lower recessed chrome grilles, Racingline strut bar, debadged with front and rear concept darts, white LED map, dome, vanity mirror, trunk, license plate, and reverse lights, red LED rear side marker lights, chrome altezza tail lights, painted white driver, passenger, and steering wheel trim, drilled and slotted front and rear rotors, sirius radio receiver hard wired to fuse box for power and direct fm transmitter to the back of the radio, white door reflector and center cap overlays, LED cluster swap

Outside shots

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Future plans are: tinted stock tails, eagle eyes, tune, lowering springs, rims of some sort, painted mirror caps, painted calipers.

#5 ·
Looking good... How hard was it to change the vanity lights?

Jocelyn

#9 ·
you should paint the pontiac emblem on your steering wheel white. it would go well with your setup.

#11 ·
I was planning on that too. Didn't know if I wanted to paint it or just get an overlay for it.

#10 ·
Thanks firedown. I have my map and dome light changed out already and those were easy so hopefully I don't have any problems with these.

Also they make overlays for the arrowhead on the steering wheel instead of painting it (i changed mine to black) , but I do agree it would look good white.

Jocelyn

#19 ·
Nice! I won't be doing my calipers until the spring. Don't want the winter to destroy them.

#26 ·
Before...

After...

The before picture everything is the stock red even if it doesn't look like it. In the after picture everything white is all that was changed. I've never soldered in my life before so I had help with that. Though I have an extra cluster internal now so I might try to do it myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.