Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my fusion orange GT on Friday. So far the car has exceeded my expectations. I was looking to buy a car for my daughter that will also double as a family car for trips. The car has plenty of room, it rides decently, it appears to get good gas milage, the radio works well and I like the way it looks. It is a GT model and has the chrome wheels, sunroof, onstar, disk changer, and remote starter. At first I wasn't interested in the onstar (After the first year I did not renew onstar on my truck), but I like the idea of having it on the car my teenage daughter is driving. I bought the fusion orange car because it was a leftover 05 that the dealer was blowing out (after all rebates and GM points I paid 16.8K for the car that listed for over 25K). My daughters love the color and I also think this car looks good in orange. I have read test reports that do not recomend this car over an accord or camry. In my opinion I would rather drive the G6 than the Toyota Camry. I have owned many Toyota cars and trucks in the past. They are good reliable cars but they are boring. The G6 is a much better value than a Toyota when you factor in the rebates and discounts that GM is offerring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts