Pontiac G6 Forum banner

first post

4K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  bigwil1 
#1 ·
hello all pontiac g6 fans. I just joined today I own a 2008 blue gold crystal metallic value edition g6 I have added a few modifications to make it look not like a value edition model. the only thing that makes it still look like the grandma model is the 16 inch tires. (the rims really helped with that) I have had alot of weird door problems with the car. both door latchs went out door ajar light and bell would not go off (drove me insane) then passenger door would not open. mechanically its been sound. I drive about 18500 miles a year. my last modification was puting a front bra on the car which is starting to look better since the wrinkles are coming out. boy did i have a hard time finding a front bra. jeggs high proformance only had one left to order and none of the auto part stores even sold them. ( i guess bras are a thing of the past like white letter tires) I had the dealer install the g6 factory style spolier last year which i was very upset with first they installed it off center which they told me was how the bolt pattern is all g6s are off center. (yea right i checked other g6s ) then when they painted it I noticed on the lip of the spolier the paint had runs in it. dave gill pontiac will never do body work on my car. my last modification i would like to do which is a big one is have a motorize sunroof put in which the company i found said comes with a lifetime warrenty. price 700.00 dollars. I have not decided if im going to risk having my roof cut opened or not. (horror stories of leaks on aftermarket sunroofs are scaring the hell out of me) maybe some of you others can tell me if you would do it or not.

See less See more
#12 ·
posting pictures of my car in messaging is cool but i still can not get my car uploaded in the photo gallery it is 144 mb but it still wont upload it still says error please all those sexy g6s got on the photo gallery some how what am i doing wrong?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.