Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey errybuddy I bought my first car the other day. It's an 06 G6 GTP in black. Tbh I have NO car knowledge whatsoever but I've got a few buddies who are honda freaks and also dabble in auto-mechanics. So yea, I'll have a few pics up as soon as I pick up the car later in the week.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Welcome! Be warned... these cars are quite a bit different from hondas.. So don't let them talk you into doing honda related mods... :D

Lot of great knowledge and ideas here though! You can learn in no time!

·
Registered
88 Posts
pffffff, these cars are nothing like hondas. unlike the honda these cars are limited to do body, interior and engine mods. Hondas are huge toys, a little fiberglass and a can of spray paint and your set.

honda4life . love those f*kin toys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pffffff, these cars are nothing like hondas. unlike the honda these cars are limited to do body, interior and engine mods. Hondas are huge toys, a little fiberglass and a can of spray paint and your set.

honda4life . love those f*kin toys
My friend laughed, guess you hit the nail on the head. Car's in the shop because I bought it with a damaged wheel bearing and worn motor mounts but I should have pics up in a few days. The first thing I'm doing with the car is installing an AV hook up so I can play my ipod. I saw a tutorial post somewhere on the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, I just noticed the letter "I" in pontiac is missing from the back of my car. I'm kinda OCD about it so does anyone know where I can buy the letter from online or locally? Also I was wondering what type of adhesive to use when attaching the letter again. Any info appreciated, thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts