Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I didn't get the Aztek!!! Instead I bought a Bonne SSEI!!! Heres a few pics I took as soon as I got her home tonight. I will post a few better ones tomorrow as my final goodbye.

Now for the haters with their spoiler comments, yes, you branderson and bigbengt67 you can kiss MY :booty: HAAA...HAAA...HAAA

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice! How many miles on it? I have an 04 bonne (9000mi) and wouldn't trade it for anything. Wait, I take that back. I would take a Bonne GXP :agree2:

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Explr1 said:
Well, I didn't get the Aztek!!! Instead I bought a Bonne SSEI!!! Heres a few pics I took as soon as I got her home tonight. I will post a few better ones tomorrow as my final goodbye.

Now that's more like it! :agree2:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Glad it wasn't the Aztek. I was just at the bar last night and one of my friends told me she got a new car. When I asked what kind and she told me an Aztek I just told her that because of her poor taste in cars we could never date now. She just laughed, hmmm.... :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Much better buy! Now you won't own GM's ugliest mistake ever! Bonnie's are nice, the seats are great and the Supercharged 3800's move really well. Congrats. I still say stay away from that spoiler! :p

·
Registered
423 Posts
Explr1 said:
I will post a few better ones tomorrow as my final goodbye.
hey, just 'cause you got the bonne' doesn't mean you can't still 'hang' here!!!

hello? anybody home? did you say goodbye and i missed it??? :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
My old car was an SSEi

theres something special about that wonderful whine of a supercharger running at full tilt - gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling.

one word of advice, which I'm sure you've already heard: take good care of your transmission. That engine will far outlast that transmission, there should be a more robust one in that car. But anyways, keep your fluid changes regular and you should be ok

1 - 11 of 11 Posts