Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Like a G6
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to see these go but they have to. No damage whatsoever, great shape, cleaned religiously (besides the sign pics), doesn't have condensation problems, halos never went out. Comes with everything as if you would buy it from SaberSport. Asking $250 + shipping/fees (paypal, etc): NEGOTIABLE. I can guarantee you will not pay over $272.99 (lowest price on ebay right now as of this post, price + shipping = under 272.99, fees through paypal are extra). They have been properly adjusted for my car, adjustment is easy as cake.

Seller feedback from penelopeTHEg6: Awesome seller! Quick, easy, and painless! Even sent me the wheels before he had the money from paypal! Would buy from again and definitely would recommend buying from him.

Pics (with sign)

Pics (without sign)

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21992&page=7&p=509718&viewfull=1#post509718

·
Registered
59 Posts
sweet baby jesus, if i had the money now....

but if that's the price i'd just pay the $25 extra for brand new ones. But that's just me. Maybe for 250 shipped

·
Legend
782 Posts
just curious why your asking so much? i know they're like new but they're still used...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts