Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my old (although fairly new) G6 headlights made by Eagle Eye. These are not to be mistaken for the projector halos as you can see from the pictures.

They are in very good condition and there is only two gripes. The tab for the low beam dust cover is broken (since it's so small I broke it) which can be fixed by applying RTV sealant around the cap when you want to seal it shut. There is also a clip into the low beam wiring for one of my projects. It has no effect at all on anything, but it is worth mentioning for an accurate description. (Refer to picture)

Second gripe is the passenger headlight needed RTV sealant around the edges to prevent moisture. I have had these for a little under a year. I cannot guarantee if these have 06 sealant (for those of you who want to open them), but I am pretty sure they are. Since they are made by Eagle Eye, they do have the screw adjustment popping out the back that may require you to drill a hole into the chassis.

They both come with OE headlight bulbs and I only want to sell it in a pair unless two people simultaneously want each headlight assembly.

I am asking for $60 each or $100 for both + shipping.

Item numbers:
Left - GM367-B001L
Right - GM367-B001R

HIDs sold.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HID Bulbs SOLD, still have the headlights

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price dropped to $100 for both.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
do you have a picture with the eagle eyes on? do these need balasts?
These are the stock design so they use the normal halogen H11 for low beams and H9's for high beams. They are nearly exactly the same as the original design except they are made by Eagle Eye and have that screw adjustment mechanism. I don't have pictures of them installed.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No thanks. Shipping is quite costly on these since they are so big.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bumpa

·
Moderator Member Thingy