Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4,060 Posts
Thread edited by Geewhiz
Although this item is sold this is a good example to follow as a way to post an item for sale.

Well I was part of the group buy, and while i'm really not that dissapointed with them I think i'm gonna get the new style. I figured I'd see if anyone here wants them before I put them on Ebay. Ive had them installed for two months and they are in excellent condition, last week it rained here for a few days and there was no condensation. Be aware the light output is not that great. I am selling these headlights with DDM 35w 5k HID's installed in low beams (shaved down with spacers) , Brand new DDM ballasts, an extra set of H1 HID bulbs, and a Brand new DDM HID harness. All the lights work but I really didnt like the LED's so I dont have them hooked up, but its easy to splice them into whatever you want. I had it set up so the halos come on with the fog lights, they were set up with quick connectors so you can remove headlight easily. I'll include the package so you know which one to buy so they'll match..........................and all this can be yours for 185.00 Shipped!..Canada may be a little extra. Paypal only please.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Connectors

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.