Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any forged/aftermarket pistons/connecting rods/crankshaft etc.???
I've been thinking about doing a STS universal twin turbo kit (REAR MOUNT!!!) on my 3.5.

<I.D.G.A.F. if i blow up the engine boosting it, i just wanna try>

i want to do internals first then turbo. MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM i am in no hurry to do it all at once. I will probably end up doing all the work myself, but my only problem is that i really cant find much on it.

i checked this website i saw on another post: (summitracing.com) and i had no luck finding parts. (i also checked as an impala as it shares the same engine as the G.)

if i have to do custom fabricating i will, but only as a last result. i just want to find some places to buy parts and a bit of direction

if i cant find parts im thinking about STS's WATER/METHANOL injection system with a single STS turbo.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
That's an impressive project. I'm not much of help, but I can say that I'm interested in any progress. You should make a post over at g6performance.com too.

·
Registered
331 Posts
go for it.. id love to see a single turbo 6 let alone twin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The reason i want a Twin Turbo System is because ive seen the ones for the Infiniti G35 3.5L V6 and i thought it would be a great idea on a G6, but if you guys know any places to buy parts please help.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
one guy did a somewhat functional turbo on a 2.4

apparently ALL tannys for g6's are more or less....shit and weak...and wont take a bunch of power over 300 give or take.
that being said you will need to do A LOT of work...not only the engine...but tranny and whatnot.
dont get me wrong....id love to have a sc or turbo in my gtp...but...the 6 just isnt the car for moding heavily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts