1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
911 Posts
nice job man i've seen cai that are sold to do that same purpose but its sweet you fab'd one up yourself...what parts did you need (piping and clamps) and which k&n did you use

·
Registered
128 Posts
"Free and easy" is really a misnomer. :glasses:

I did my own FPU and I have to say that with out the right tools every job is hard unless you buy something that was made to fit. Luckily my buddy has a table saw that cuts metal.

What a G6 really benefit from would be to remove the stock intake pipe as its not smooth at all. Also shielding not only the cone filter from engine air but also the actual pipe since it goes across the exhaust manifold.

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I made it using stock pipe and then a couple of cut peices one from crab intake one i bought and i used couplers and clamps are from crabs too :p and yeah that makes sense but i had the intake for the 3.5 my old gt and it doesnt fit gxp with the extra pipe that i bought i made it woek but id used that pipe to do what i did now! But im going to go to store tn and see what else i can find to fabricate my old crabs fpu in! Then we will see how much better it is!

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lampoon sell me the parts i need dont send me an onvoice for 15 mind this time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts