Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front bumper was hit by my mom a while back and needs replaced. I was thinking of sticking a AIT bumper instead of OEM. My problem is that I need some opinions. Does the AIT bumper make the rest of the car feel unaligned in looks or out of place?

Any advice? I have a 2006 G6 GT

·
Registered
66 Posts
My front bumper was hit by my mom a while back and needs replaced. I was thinking of sticking a AIT bumper instead of OEM. My problem is that I need some opinions. Does the AIT bumper make the rest of the car feel unaligned in looks or out of place?

Any advice? I have a 2006 G6 GT
i would think you need to get the side skirts with it for it to look aligned. i have the whole kit on my G6.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I agree with SMC....the whole kits bring it together, i seen a pic of a car with just the GXP front bumper..didn't look that good haha I know we arent talking about the GXP body kit but you get the picture ha

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
just get the oem and throw some recessed grilles in it. looks wonderful

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I personally hate the look of recessed grilles. My bumper comes in monday and heading to the body shop for a quote tuesday. :) Pictures once I get it put on and detailed.

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
I was toying with the idea of having the upper grills filled in CS3, I think it looks rather nice. Abyssul, let's see your car when it gets finished. What were your ideas?

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
check my progression thread. I'll post pictures here too when I get it done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts