Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 g6 is pulling to the right i know that I need new tires what else can cause this problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bad alignment can cause this. Get new tires first then get alignment done. When I first bought my G6, the tires on it were in good shape tread wise, but upon further inspection on a lift the tires were horribly worn on the insides of some and outsides of others. I had to replace all 4 and alignment fixed all issues w vibrations at high speed, pulling to one side, etc.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Fix the obvious problem first and get new tires and alignment. Why bother looking for other causes which may not be there? If you really want to know for sure, just swap the tires side to side. If it pulls to the other side then you will know that it's a tire problem.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My 2007 g6 is pulling to the right i know that I need new tires what else can cause this problem?
Not that this could be your problem, although it's possible. My tires were wearing abnormally. So, naturally, I had to get new tires and a front end alignment. However, while checking for bad ball joints, etc etc. I discovered that the drivers side axle was worn (leaking fluid, some play, etc.). Couldn't tell by driving the car, but I replaced the axle/seal and ANOTHER front end alignment. All is well....Good Luck !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts