Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... i have decided that i want to put wheels on the car. in order to fund raise for wheels i need to sell a few things...

1st item up on the block is the OEM Style CF Hood. I am asking 400 + Ship or if you are close we can meet at a meet!

Here are the pictures.

The second item is the Apillar Gauges with the pod. This is for a Sedan and i will send both pillars... They are both black. The gauges are GlowShift Oil Pressure and Temp. I will also include both sensors and the addapter plate (extra when you buy them from Glowshift) They are the Tinted series so when the car is off the gauges are hidden. when the lights are on then they come alive.

I am asking 170 for everything + Your pillar covers. (as i will be sending you mine)

PM ME!!!

WE BE WHEELIN AND DEALIN!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
is ur car white..I was wondering if the hood would look good on a white car...where at in illinois do u live.. I llive in central Illinois

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Aurora. I know where peora is... i have buddies that live in Hopedale, Atlanta, Peora, Galesburg and others....

You are bout 2 hours south.

Here are some pictures of the car clean with the hood....

Let me know what you think... Personally i love the white and black theme i have going on... i was thinking about getting a trunk lid made out of CF but i am thinking i want to put wheels on my car and i know of a set i want, but first i have to sell off some items

:Cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
if you were selling the projectors id definetely buy :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok... i have decided that i want to put wheels on the car. in order to fund raise for wheels i need to sell a few things...

1st item up on the block is the OEM Style CF Hood. I am asking 400 + Ship or if you are close we can meet at a meet!

Here are the pictures.

The second item is the Apillar Gauges with the pod. This is for a Sedan and i will send both pillars... They are both black. The gauges are GlowShift Oil Pressure and Temp. I will also include both sensors and the addapter plate (extra when you buy them from Glowshift) They are the Tinted series so when the car is off the gauges are hidden. when the lights are on then they come alive.

I am asking 170 for everything + Your pillar covers. (as i will be sending you mine)

PM ME!!!

WE BE WHEELIN AND DEALIN!!!
Nice items you have here for sale sir. Can I ask what's the color of your front lights?

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@colbye330 - Well it was only one of 2 that i know were made. i worked with the company to get it produced and i had a good looking group interest and possible buyers for the company. They took the chance and built one for me as a prototype and it was great. then this other guy CurtisMaximus (over on G6Performance.com) purchased one and to my knowledge that is all that exist.

However the mold has been created so replication of the hood should not be that hard. the guys name is Hugo. his email is [email protected]

hit him up... who knows you may be able to get one. because i ended up selling my hood to Daniel (member on here, his name and username are both Daniel)

Cheers!

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Was this sold? Just cleaning up the forum. If not, then free bump. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts