Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
mfastert
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This tip fits a G6 and looks great on my car, as you can see by the pics below. It is a Magnaflow 35136 tip that is 5" long and has a 4" rolled tip. These go for $40 with tax and shipping, but it's yours for $30! It's stainless steel and looks great, sorry for the dirty and rainy pics.

Here it is still wrapped in paper and plastic:

This is how it looks on my car:

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts

·
mfastert
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't see that, it was new since my last sales and posts.

mfastert
Magnaflow Exhaust Tip 35136
G6 Forum

·
mfastert
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 489 posts in the Corvette Forum(mfastert) and I have sold a set of wheels on here in the past. I have bought and sold numerous items on the Corvette forum so I'm not scamming. I understand the forums concern so I hope this thread will remain posted.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I have 489 posts in the Corvette Forum(mfastert) and I have sold a set of wheels on here in the past. I have bought and sold numerous items on the Corvette forum so I'm not scamming. I understand the forums concern so I hope this thread will remain posted.

Thanks,
Mike
While I am sure you are being truthful, the rules apply to everyone (excluding vendors). You must attached that info (along with the date) onto a piece of paper which must be shown in the picture next to the item. This is to ensure that these pictures were taken by you and that you have the item.

·
mfastert
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, that makes more sense about having the info in the pic. Has this forum had that many problems? I'm out of town and won't get back to the item until Friday evening.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Oh, that makes more sense about having the info in the pic. Has this forum had that many problems? I'm out of town and won't get back to the item until Friday evening.
Problem here and there. The usual that happens with forum trading. This is just a necessary precaution.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.