Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs is a pair of Spyder Halo Projectors that have only been on my car for about a month. Halos are cool but I still like blinding ppl with my 8k HIDS :D .These headlights will come with the H1 HID bulb, and a brighter set of H1 for the high beams.

I am asking for 210 obo + shipping. They will also be shipped in their original packaging .

Attachments

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any offers

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price Drop 180+ shipping!!!

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
200 shipped!!

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
130 shipped w/ underglow..

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
headlights are being sent back to Spyder for a warranty exchange. Low beam stopped working. So what wll be for sale is a set a brand new headlights

·
Registered
34 Posts
headlights are being sent back to Spyder for a warranty exchange. Low beam stopped working. So what wll be for sale is a set a brand new headlights
uhh pretty sure low beams not working is a bulb problem? seems like your just trying to use that excuse to pass these off as new.. Goodluck with sell, i'll be better off safe than sorry.

·
Registered
556 Posts
uhh pretty sure low beams not working is a bulb problem? seems like your just trying to use that excuse to pass these off as new.. Goodluck with sell, i'll be better off safe than sorry.
I don't believe he was asking for more money, and its not always a bulb problem. So what is the difference if you wouldve bought them as is or under the impression that they were new if he was asking for the same amount.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
34 Posts
by not saying ok i'll take 130 as soon as they get back and saying he will be selling new lights leaves the impression that he wants more money since they are new. if he is indeed willing to take 130 shipped i will still take them. but anything over that i'm out..

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Daniel if you don't want them go somewhere else. It was a good thing you took for ever to reply in the first place because if you didn't I wouldn't have caught this problem. And it def wasn't a bulb problem their was something wrong with the power wire that you connected to the bulb, the reason why I know this is because I'm an electrical engin and have atleast 5 sets of hid bulbs for my car.

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But I will be going to Fed ex today to see how much it would cost to ship.

·
Registered
556 Posts
by not saying ok i'll take 130 as soon as they get back and saying he will be selling new lights leaves the impression that he wants more money since they are new. if he is indeed willing to take 130 shipped i will still take them. but anything over that i'm out..
Ever stop to think he was just mentioning the fact that they were out of his possession to be fixed and wasn't trying to screw you over... Instead of jumping to conclusions you should have asked first.

·
Registered
34 Posts
woah woah. its not that big of a deal fella's, honestly i just wanted them because they were so cheap so it's not going to kill me if you wont sell them to me for 130 shipped. will i take them for that? gladly. if not thats fine as well. and hid kits a plug and play, so not much of a challenge there. lol i retrofitted my f150 and even that was a no brainer to wire up. so bottom line, i will get these out of your hair for 130 shipped since its been over a month and these still havent sold. if you wont take that, i wish you the best with the sell. it is pointless to get into a altercation via internet. have a great day guys..

·
Registered
556 Posts
im not trying to get into an altercation with anybody, im not the seller nor a buyer. how things are worded are very misleading via internet.

i was simply responding to your post as it sounded to me that you were implying that he/she was trying to screw you over. that is all...

·
Registered
34 Posts
im not trying to get into an altercation with anybody, im not the seller nor a buyer. how things are worded are very misleading via internet.

i was simply responding to your post as it sounded to me that you were implying that he/she was trying to screw you over. that is all...
THEN DON'T STICK YOUR NOSE IN OUR BUSINESS!!!:mad:

just kidding man, its all good. hopefully he/she will take 130 shipped for them.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hmm im not a man, so that could be a reason why. I was intetested in them tho so I subscribed to the thread incase they sold before I could make up my mind

1 - 20 of 67 Posts