Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's elementary but I'm on my own here, no help from the husband.
My brake lights and turn signal lights are fine but have no tail lights. Can't see me unless you are right up on me or I depress my brakes. I looked at the manual and find the fuse location for running lights and parking lights is the fuse for the tail lights either of these?
And I've noticed the light on the Gear Shift Selector isn't working either. Are these two one in the same?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
My brake lights and turn signal lights are fine but have no tail lights. Can't see me unless you are right up on me or I depress my brakes. I looked at the manual and find the fuse location for running lights and parking lights is the fuse for the tail lights either of these?
And I've noticed the light on the Gear Shift Selector isn't working either. Are these two one in the same?
Replace fuse 6 in the rear fuse block. If it blows again you have a short somewhere in that circuit.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I read the rules for the forum and it seems it's ok to reply to an old thread as long as it's relevant to the issue.

I have the same issue as OP adding that the gear shift light is also out and have checked the red #10 fuse in slot 6 in the engine compartment. The fuse isn't blown and was wondering if it's possible it's a relay?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good news

I read the rules for the forum and it seems it's ok to reply to an old thread as long as it's relevant to the issue.

I have the same issue as OP adding that the gear shift light is also out and have checked the red #10 fuse in slot 6 in the engine compartment. The fuse isn't blown and was wondering if it's possible it's a relay?
It was the #46 fuse under the hood :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
rear fuse block is in the trunk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have their parking lights not on but the blinkers and the brake lights comes on when turned on? I would appreciate any answers. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts