Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D0M1NIX was able to answer my question about what fuse is used for the headlights (15A) thanks! I believe the fuse the tail lights use is 10A but I just wanted to confirm that I'm looking at the right thing. Also where would you guys recommend I get these replacement fuses? I don't want to end up with something low quality.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
D0M1NIX was able to answer my question about what fuse is used for the headlights (15A) thanks! I believe the fuse the tail lights use is 10A but I just wanted to confirm that I'm looking at the right thing. Also where would you guys recommend I get these replacement fuses? I don't want to end up with something low quality.

You're welcome! You should just go to AutoZone, O'Reilly's, or some other auto parts store. Fuses are fuses: a little metal bridge encased in plastic. In other words, there isn't such thing as a high quality fuse.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll order from one of the places mentioned above. I was looking at fuse kits on amazon and some of the reviews were a little worrying. Can anyone confirm that the tail lights use 10A fuses?

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I'll order from one of the places mentioned above. I was looking at fuse kits on amazon and some of the reviews were a little worrying. Can anyone confirm that the tail lights use 10A fuses?

If that's what it shows under the fuse box cover then that's right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts