Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all:

Brief introduction here. I've been a loyal GM owner for over 30 years. I've had 'em all, Chevy, Pontiac, Olds, Buick and Cadillac. Currently have a 99 Olds 88 still going strong with 130K miles and a 05 Chevy Avalanche with only 50K miles. I have had zero problems with both machines. Our 05 Dodge Grand Caravan is another story for a different board!

I'm in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN) area and trying to find a G6HTC in this area is nearly impossible. I've owned several soft top convertibles (75 Lesabre, 94 Lebaron and 98 Sunfire), but I want to move to a hardtop. Considering my long history with GM, my first choice is a G6.

I'm looking for a 07-08, blue-gold is first choice (diamond white is second), taupe leather (heated) and I want the 3.5. Hopefully I'll be able to find what I'm looking for.

Looking forward to reading all the good (and bad) things about the G6.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome! Hope you get what you are looking for :)

·
07 Black GT Vert ♥
445 Posts
I too am a loyal GM owner, now in my 42nd year. I recently purchased an 07 G6 HTC based on my many years of Pontiac ownership.
We felt the front wheel drive, combined with a real steel top would be perfect for our cold and snowy North Eastern Ohio winters.
Here's a thread on G6 winter driving experiences you might find interesting.

http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7802

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts