Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to the site and I can't find any information if anyone has installed these. I'm really looking to see some detailed pictures of them installed on the car. Even if it's not headers from ebay.

Really would like to see a set of headers for the 3.5l G6 installed, though.

Thanks in advance!

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
It deletes your cats so prepare to get a tune with it.

The OBX pipes are known for fitment issues....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, truth be told I do not own a G6, I put the LX9 3500 in my 97 Sunfire. My gf has an 07 GTP w/ the 3.6 and thats not the same motor, so I don't really have any way to tell for sure if what I need would work. I really want to try these headers on my car for the LX9 on the G6, I think they'd fit but I really need to see pictures of them on a car before I decide to give it a try.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Well, truth be told I do not own a G6, I put the LX9 3500 in my 97 Sunfire. My gf has an 07 GTP w/ the 3.6 and thats not the same motor, so I don't really have any way to tell for sure if what I need would work. I really want to try these headers on my car for the LX9 on the G6, I think they'd fit but I really need to see pictures of them on a car before I decide to give it a try.
How about some pics of the LX9 in the sunfire?
And what trans are you using?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02 F23 Getrag Transmission.

And heres a pic of the LX9 in my car. It needed cleaned up pretty bad in this pic, but it's what I got.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/NitroAitran/enginebay.jpg?t=1315967012

Had the heads ported, has a beefy cam. Vids on youtube. "3500 Sunfire"

Anyway, Pictures of the headers for an LX9 on a G6? Anyone got a friend thats done it? I really need to open this thing up, I'm running 3400 stock manifolds and crossover right now, poor thing can't breathe.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I dont think that it will work with the 3.6. I have the g6 GXP 3.6L and i have been told that it will probably wont work with it.. but please try it and let me know and i will definitely order some up asap. There is headers that are specifically made for the 3.6L Milzy motorsports makes it.....butt...its 900 dollars lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts