Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and have been looking around. I own a 2007 G6 GT with no mods, yet. I have been searching for nice looking, not so low sitting body kits for the 4 door, and cant really find any, until now. AIT racing has been working on a body kit for it, and they're done now, so I was wondering if there would be any buyers on here? I was asking AIT if they could offer a special discount and they might if enough people order their kit. Just an idea throwing out there. Here is a link to a pic you can see of the kit.

http://www.streetforce.ca/images/pontiac/g6/g6_001.jpg

I think it makes the 6 look really nice! :D:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
There's already a gang of people lined up waiting for it... We're already doing a group buy. I'll PM you the information.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not a member of g6 p, therefore I cannot sign up for anything, and I cannot fax anything in to become a member..seems like a lot of work just to get into a forum!:) OH well just someone make sure that there is a list on this forum too and I am on it!! :D

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I am not a member of g6 p, therefore I cannot sign up for anything, and I cannot fax anything in to become a member..seems like a lot of work just to get into a forum!:) OH well just someone make sure that there is a list on this forum too and I am on it!! :D
I never had a problem signing up on there.??

Anyway, I wouldn't mine getting the body kit for the above photo or the photo I'm about to post:D

·
Registered
292 Posts
I just want the bumpers, mostly the front one as it looks sweet!!! Maybe a ram air hood too. Yep thats only a pay check or too :(. Maybe I'll just stick to the mods I can afford... new air-freshener, or even more practical an ice scraper LOL.

·
Registered
29 Posts
so like the ait body kit loooks the same and join g6performance.com its fun

·
Registered
29 Posts
o and join 4 door mafia at 4doormafia.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts