Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a carzy A$$ snow storm last night, here in chicago, this morning when i went to start my car and let it warm up for 20 mins, i was going to work, i put my car in reverse and it didnt move NOT EVEN THE WHEELS MOVED. I gave it some gas and it still didnt move, i could hear the motor but the wheels where stuck or frozen btw i cleaned the drive way before i started the car.

I had to park my car out side on the drive way last night, in the storm, because it couldnt pull it self in to my garage, CHEAP TIRES. After an hour battle with the car to make it move this morning i decided to take the cab.

I had to leave the driver side door open cause the windows where frozen and i couldnt close the door, i already hit the frame 3 times this morning trying to to close the door. I have a coupe.

Anyone know how to solve the window problem?? :mad:
i was thinking about using hot water to melt the ice away but didnt have time..

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for your opinions and yes i do have a remote starter. Every time i turn my car off i make sure everything is off even the heater controls. So next time i'll remember to set them when i leave my car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.