Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G6 club in S.A. tx 210- new here

Hi everyone ..i registered a while back but just never got back on until today...so hi again... any g6 clubs in san antonio tx or is anyone interested starting one??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive been waiting..im the only g6 in my city that i know of thats done more than just rims and when i see rims there always from rent-a-tire(booo)..needless to say i get pulled over alot due to standing out but never get tickets(knock on wood)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well your cars blue and mines pull me over red.. and i meant that you notice all the regular g6 and that anyone who mods more than rims is few and far

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
but its funny though i live on the nw and never get pulled over there.. i always get pulled over on the ss .. guess they think im up to no good

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
yeah but ive never been asked about it when they pull me over they just say "license and insurance please." i hand it to them and they come back and say i looked like somebody there looking for or your car fits a description..etc always bs makes me feel like that ridin dirty song by chamilionaire..one tried to pin me on not having my lights on at 8pm (time was printed on ticket) but i got it thrown out by showing the sunset for the day was at 8:35pm and i was well within the 30 min after sunset rule... stay informed everyone !!! the ticket wouldnt have been cheap i think i remember it be like $125.. i used weatherunderground.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts