Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I picked up my brand new 08 g6 convertible on monday. I have a dog and want to protect the leather back seats from it. Problem is (and I hadn't realized this until someone actually sat back there) that the shoulder belts go from the middle of the car out. This makes every seat cover I can find for the back useless and all the bucket seat covers wrap completely around the back of the seat which I dont have access to. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bump.

I'm looking for these too. I emailed CoverKing and they said they had none available. I was interested in the neoprene ones for the back. Same issue, protect the seats from the dogs. Wanted something to keep the sun off the headrests also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up getting front seat seat covers and using them on the back seats.. If you work them enough they will move down the back of the seat. The bottom isnt so easy. Depending on the specific design you can get them on there. I managed to wedge them in enough to stay there for the most part. Basically I just need to readjust them once or twice a month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts