Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I have a black 2005 G6 and absolutely love it! I went from a 2003 cavalier (piece of junk) to this and boy, what a difference. :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome G6 Girl

NASCAR and COOKING??? bet you and your hubbie are a "tailgate party waitin' to happen", huh?

so you went from a cavalier to a G6.....i can imagine the difference. i traded a Mitsubishi Montero Sport in on my G6 GT. i never thought i would go back to a 'car' but 'OH MY GOD!!!!" the first time i sat in it i was SOLD.

ENJOY YOUR G6 and keep up on the message board.....good info there.

kevin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We tailgate at every race we go to....well, we did until he traded his Silverado for the 2005 Mustang GT. I was a little jealous, but I'll keep my G6. Least I can get out of the driveway in December..LOL

Thanks! This site is very informative.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, he actually bought a mustang GT and he loves it. This is his first Ford since 1987. They've actually improved them but I still would never trade my G6 for one...I just like the looks.

·
Registered
423 Posts
well, not like he can go out and buy a new Camaro or Firebird. but a FORD?

guess i really have no room to complain. i work at a Chrysler-Jeep Dealership and bought a new Pontiac!!! to each his own.....right?

enjoy the G6, Mustang and the Nextel Cup Challenge

kevin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess...he use to say the same thing about Ford.

Thanks and good luck with yours as well. I am a little jealous of the Stealth Gray, though. That's what I wanted on mine but they didn't have it on anything but he GT model with the panoramic roof. I got an excellent trade on the piece of s*** cavalier so I settled for the black w/regular power roof and cloth interior. My next one will probably be the convertable with leather interior.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome G6 Girl! I too went from a Cavalier Z24 to a G6....but I got the GT Silver Blue Metallic!....

Congrats and Welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts