Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
if you dont already know i own a performance and body shop in NJ. I am in the midst of building a custom exhaust for my GXP, but what i want to know is if anyone would be interested in buying a bolt on exhaust system for their car... Let me know.
Mike
MV Motoring

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Do you have pics of the system? What is your selling price? Do you ship outside of New Jersey?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to answer your questions....
1) no pics yet...still in development
2) would probably sell around 400-500 price range
3) surely...all parts needed would be included in package
installation not included :)

i plan on using magnaflow products with full stainless stell 2.5" piping.
let me know any additional ideas you guys have too... i can see what i can do with them.

Mike
MV Motoring

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
What tips are you planning to use? 4" polished tips would look nice.:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Kman is this system built yours or from Magniflow? I check Magniflow site with no help with it. I want to get one please help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys here is the deal. I have put together a system somewhat like the gtr system but I think better. It will sell for 499.99 plus shipping. It uses a single magnaflow muffler and 2 magnaflow tips. All 2.5" piping needed is included. If anyone is interested let me know. Pictures to come soon...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
by the way if you live near or close to union nj we would be more than happy for you to come pick up your system so you don't have to pay shipping And we would also be happy to Installnit if you need. With your purchase you also recieve 2 free mv motoring decals with choice of color.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im still in the process of fabricating the piping since im using 3" for my car its a little harder...making the pipe for the other cars should be easy...once its done ill post the pics...probably by the end of this week

·
Registered
1 Posts
im still in the process of fabricating the piping since im using 3" for my car its a little harder...making the pipe for the other cars should be easy...once its done ill post the pics...probably by the end of this week
Hey Big Mike since you own a stop question? Does that sys work on a 06 Malibu Maxx? there are not many parts for my car but i know that The motor in the 06 G6 GT and mine are the same. Second question: if i got a hold of the new 6 speed tranny would it bolt onto my engine cause 6 speeds sound a lot better than the 4 i got. I know the cold wouldnt be cheap but a lot cheaper if it did work than buying a new car I think cause i love my maxx.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 3.5 G6 GT 4door. I live in Newark, NJ so i live real close to your shop. Do you know of a way to convert the rear bumper into a dual exahust? My car only has the single hole :(

1 - 20 of 158 Posts