Pontiac G6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
07 SILVER GT CONVERTIBLE
121 Posts
Checked out the review,thanks Lampoon,one question he spoke of "you can feel the right exhaust valve opening".Does the muffler have one normally closed uotlet that opens on acceleration? As this is one of the mods I want to do I'm curious.

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I think I will be buying the GT-R exhaust. If this many people really like it than I'm sold. I just really hope it doesn't sound ricer/fart can. I want to stay far away from that. I'll keep everyone updated on what I do and get.

Dillon :cool:

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
Does anyone know what exhaust/muffler that is? Also, what kind of tips are they and what size? Lastly, whats the size of pipe used? Let me know please.

Dillon :cool:

·
4,052 Posts
its a Magnaflow muffler. i have the model number at home. but regardless GT-R modifies the muffler for perforamnce. so even if you were to order the same one it would be different. its 2-1/2 Manderal bent pipe and i think they are 4" tips but not sure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
has anyone ever used magnaflow glass packs in a custom job before? i used a glass pack muffler on my last car and loved it. i was wondering if anyone has any experience using them in a system on a 06 g6 gtp (duals of course)

121 - 140 of 158 Posts