Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Designed For Action
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my hood completed yesterday. Here are a few pics. Enjoy.

·
Designed For Action
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, good words are always appreciated.

·
Designed For Action
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a damn sweet hood. Ive been debating on getting that one for myself.... but I don't know if Im 100% sold on it yet. I do like the GXP hood and thats kinda leaning toward. But it definatley looks good.
Also, this hood is functional. With a CAB, you will have Ram Air.:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hotness! Its a must have..

Was the install priced reasonably? This is my first "tuner", so to speak. ive always kept em stock but i want to add a touch of flair to this one, paint the lights to resemble projector lights (found the how-to guide on here, outsanding) tint, dual exhaust, a chip (if ones available) and that hood will be the crown jewel.

·
Designed For Action
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hotness! Its a must have..

Was the install priced reasonably? This is my first "tuner", so to speak. ive always kept em stock but i want to add a touch of flair to this one, paint the lights to resemble projector lights (found the how-to guide on here, outsanding) tint, dual exhaust, a chip (if ones available) and that hood will be the crown jewel.
Check out www.mpd-inc.net. The owner's name is Eric. Or check out www.g6performance.com for all the info on the hood.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hood

Yeah, I like the hood. It almost looks like my goat!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey can you solve my qeustion for me and help me out with my 06 g6 gt coupe!???

My situation is that I want that ram air hood but my questions are:

Will it fit my 06 g6 gt coupe?

How much did it cost you (or) does cost? And where can I purchase the hood?

And if and (or) so did you have any troubles along the way with your hood?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.