Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I recently purchased a used 2005 G6 sedan w/ 45K. Mainly for a daily driver. I own a 2012 Civic SI sedan and want to take very good care of this one lol. Altho i must say the G6 is a very good car, It's comfortable and has some torque. I'm a Honda guy but would like to know a lot about this G6, So hopefully people here are friendly enough to help me with any issues i may come across in the near future. I will post pics soon!

Also, Merry Christmas everyone! Be safe!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello everyone!

I recently purchased a used 2005 G6 sedan w/ 45K. Mainly for a daily driver. I own a 2012 Civic SI sedan and want to take very good care of this one lol. Altho i must say the G6 is a very good car, It's comfortable and has some torque. I'm a Honda guy but would like to know a lot about this G6, So hopefully people here are friendly enough to help me with any issues i may come across in the near future. I will post pics soon!

Also, Merry Christmas everyone! Be safe!
Welcome! Your mentioning of your SI reminds me of a story. A buddy of mine had a civic SI coupe and I helped him install his header. After we were done, we were heading to my house. I was in my GTO (I was at 420 RWHP at the time) and he obviously was in his civic. We get to a light where we are lined up. He takes off and I keep up with him for a bit, looking his way. He's got this look on his face like he's going to beat me. I then push the gas all the way down and blow past him.

We get to my house and all he says is, "you're such a dick!".

Sorry, dumb story, but your post brought that memory out.

·
Street Edition
46 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@gotzaG6: That's funny lol i got a buddy with a GTO as well, very fast car i must say.

@Metalhead852: JDM! haha.

But thanks everyone!

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the club! The only Honda I ever owned had 2 wheels, a 1979 XL350 when I was 14-17 years old. Got my MC license on it.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts