Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 2005 G6 GT. I've had it since March and like it ok. I thought I would love it, I love the way it looks and drives, but as for problems with it, I'm not loving the problems. Since March I've had to get a new door speaker and a new amp. I have the Monsoon system. Yesterday I had to go to the dealership for this rattle that they can't seem to hear and to see if they could fix the door because it's coming apart. My G6 only has 4000 miles on it. I am glad I found this site because now I see other people seem to have the same rattle as I do.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to G6OC! I joined recently, and its pretty dead, but I think it also may have to do with the fact that the G6 is still a new car and not too many people have them yet. Hopefully we can get the site "kickin' " like GAOC.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It's not completely dead, we've got some hardcore members that post quite abit.

Yes, the problems you're having with your G6 aren't rare, and I am kind of disappointed with them :(.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Subtle_Cynicism said:
It's not completely dead, we've got some hardcore members that post quite abit.
By "dead", I was reffering to the fact that we don't have as much information and resources as the GAOC has, and the fact that we don't have the membership numbers compared to them either. Things will get better though :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts