Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car got totaled about 6 months ago, by no fault of my own. Still healing. :/

Im in a new whip now, and would like someone to make use of these parts. They've been collecting dust in my room since.

Im not looking to make money and will accept whatever the buyer feels is fair. This is a two way street, And I am willing to receive payment AFTER you receive/inspect the item. I also would prefer a local south Florida meetup over shipping, if anyone has friends down here with a g6.

Available are for 2008 G6 GT:

Original air box + clean filter <1000miles {I upgraded to CRAB while the car was still new}
Original plastic air pipe from air box intake to engine.
Original Monsoon Amplifier - just the amp
Driver & passenger weathertech laser fit mats - black - show some usage but still protect perfectly (not in the picture)
Also have a 93 octane tune for WAMS - the ECU and TCU. I was troubleshooting P0455 problems at the time of the accident and had the original un-tuned ECU/TCU installed. Might need a crank relearn after installing the tune depending on your vehicle. Willing to meet up and install tune to demonstrate functionality PRIOR to compensation.

I understand there are posting rules and I may be missing a few: "If these items are missing your thread can be close." please choose not to close my thread as I am genuinely trying to find someone who can put these parts to good use, at no benefit of my own.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts