Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently wrecked my G6 (wasn't my fault, other driver received citation) and it was totalled. Since I no longer need the stock parts that have been sitting in my garage, I decided to see if anyone else needed them. I live in Austin, but will meet anyone in central Texas for local pick up. I will also ship the items if necessary.

2005 G6 VIN programmed ECU. This is great for getting a WAMS tune if you want to be able to switch back and forth between 93 and 87 Octane. - $50

Stock lower grilles - $30 for both

2005 Single out rear valence - $50

Stock air box, filter, and intake tube - $50

Stock headlights, they're a bit faded but can be restored - $80 for both. I also have the DDM Slim HID kit for these headlights. I'll sell the kit with the headlights for $100. or $40 for the kit if bought separately. it's $60 if bought from the DDM Tuning website after tax and shipping. The kit was never installed and is still new in the box.

05 GT Stock Exhaust system - Not sure how much to ask for this, if you're interested just PM me with an offer.

SOLD

As you can see I didn't have a piece of paper so I wrote my proof of ownership on my iPad and photographed it. It wasn't digitally added so it should be within the rules of the forum.

PM me all offers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Subwoofers sold, Prices on everything else updated.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, yes I actually do still have the headlights.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The HID kits color is 5000k, or bright white, 35W, and I believe the lightbulb is H11. As far as the ECU thing goes I'm not 100 percent sure you'd probably have to ask Lampoon or someone like Chris White from WAMS. I actually raffled off that dual out black valance a while back.. Guy name lampoon won it.. Never have been able to deliver it to him though.. :). Give me a call or text sometime, we can meet up so I can get that back to you. Haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yessir! I am still in San Marcos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts