Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interseted in a meet in glen allen(richmond), VA next weekend? At short pump mall i was thinking or any suggestions?

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Good luck, I wish I were closer cause I'd sure like to go to a G6 meet; even if I don't have any real modifications.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey,

I am new to the forum (first post), and am very new to the area... AND a very new G6 owner, I just picked up an 06 last night. I used to have a Charger and was a member of a similar forum. I live in Norfolk, VA. I am not too sure of the distance to Richmond.

As I said I am new to the area and am trying to make some new acquaintances

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its like an hour from Fort Lee if that helps

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o and i was thinking if enough ppl go lets go to the cheesecake factory :D...delioussss!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, my ride is totally stock. tint is planned in the immediate future, and I am looking at tail light replacements at the moment. Any suggestions? Also, I want to upgrade the audio just a tad, maybe just a sub in the back is all thats really necessary. I don't need volume, I just want to be able to... feel the music a bit better, and I want to install direct line so I can plug in my ipod and not use my lame radio transmitter.

I would imagine the direct line will be a bit pricy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well night shade tail light tint i did but idk soundstream is if u want glass windows to rattle just get like audiobahn or sony explode with one 12 and an amp u can make a box that goes on the back side of the back seat so u have trunk space

1 - 7 of 7 Posts